The Australasian Society of Cosmetic Dermatologists (ASCD) provides education and training activities under the registered entity Cosmetic Dermatologists Education Inc. (ABN 58 138 451 463) with individual membership open to all Australian and New Zealand dermatologists and dermatology trainees.
The ASCD activities are supported by:
- ASCD Board, comprising 13 members
- Individual Australian and NZ dermatologists (currently 164)
- Affiliated organisations with similar goals of cosmetic dermatology education
- Friends of ASCD – eminent overseas dermatologists and leading other practitioners in cosmetic dermatology who contribute to the ASCD program
- Industry sponsor group, which includes support for the ASCD journal
To share dermatologists’ expertise and deliver quality training in cosmetic dermatology to improve care for patients.
To be internationally recognised as the source of dermatology expertise that is shared with those delivering cosmetic skin care and procedures.
We provide education and training in cosmetic dermatology.
We help cosmetic practitioners to develop their expertise and optimise patient care.
Professor Greg Goodman AM