Australian and New Zealand Dermatologists and dermatology registrars are eligible to become Individual Affiliates of the ASCD.
New Zealand Chapter of ASCD
The New Zealand Dermatological Society has formed a Chapter of the ASCD. One member of the Chapter has a dedicated seat on the ASCD Advisory Committee.
Benefits of Individual Affiliation
- Be part of an Australasian group of cosmetic dermatologists to build educational opportunities aimed at enhancing patient care and exploring new techniques.
- Share the camaraderie of the ASCD, individually and at Symposiums
- Benefit from access to academic journals via ASCD institutional subscriptions
The ASCD is pleased to have a number of like-minded organisational Affiliate Members who share the ASCD’s goals to improve education and training in cosmetic dermatology.
Current Affiliate members are:
- The Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS)
- The Cosmetic Physicians College of Australasia (CPCA)
- The Australian Society of Dermal Clinicians (ASDC)
- The Australian College of Nurse Practitioners (ACNP)
- The New Zealand Dermatological Society (NZDS)
Interested in becoming an ASCD Affiliated organisation? Contact us.