Australian College of Dermatologists Annual Scientific Meeting
The Australian College of Dermatologists Annual Scientific Meeting will be at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre on 18 to 21 May 2019.
On the day prior to the meeting, the Australasian Society of Cosmetic Dermatology (ASCD) is hosting a session on an overview of facial and neck anatomy, on Friday 17 May from 1pm to 6pm.
Topic: Overview of Facial and Neck Anatomy
Date: Friday 17 May
Times: 1.00- 6.00pm
Key speakers include:
- Jeremy Richardson on the anatomy of ageing and skeletal differences in gender and ethnicity
- Ajay Chauhan on fat compartments and retaining ligaments
- Angela Webb on face and neck arterial supply
- Gilly Munavalli on vascular anatomy
- Peter Callan on the danger areas of the face
- Cara McDonald on facial musculature
- Stephen Kleid on the neck
- Gregory Goodman on complications of disregarding anatomy
Please note that there is an early bird discount available until 31 March.
The program is now available on the conference website – https://www.acdasm.com/program-at-a-glance/pre-meeting-program/